Industrial Network Engineer
Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
In the strategic position of Industrial Network engineer, you will be responsible for Industrial Network maintenance (Installation and maintenance of equipment and peripherals (hardware), Control of backup copies, Manage Internet lines, etc ...)
Any other function of your position that is assigned to you.
Notions of Computer Hardware to manage tasks such as:
- Repair of the company's own equipment, Installation and maintenance of equipment and peripherals (hardware)
- Control of backup copies, Manage Internet lines, etc ...
Computer Software Knowledge:
- Advanced Office notions of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
- Basic notions of SQL Server maintenance, Remote access tools: VNC, Anydesk, ...
- Knowledge and configurations Windows 10 and Windows server (software)
- Knowledge on Linux Ubuntu server and systems administration
Basic knowledge of other softwares:
- Windows Server, Windows 10, updates, security patches, firewall, L2, L3
Network security knowledge
Nice to have:
Ability to define and support the computer network of current and future lines:
- Extensive knowledge of routers, DHCPs, firewalls, input and output ports, managed and unmanageable switches, network monitoring software, detection of loss of continuity and cable runs
Proactive, dynamic attitude, problem solving, communication skills and teamwork
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.