Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for Front-end Software Engineers with strong interest and experience in UI engineering who can help take or Full Stack Observability product to the next level. This means working with new technology, a new user experience, and working with an outstanding team!
At New Relic, you will work with some of the best engineers and tackle some of the most complex problems in the industry. As a member of our Barcelona team, you will help craft and grow our European development centre. We’re a fast-growing software company that cares about our culture. We value work/life balance, personal respect, code ownership by engineers, and experimentation. If all this sounds like your dream job, read on!
What You’ll Do
- Work with our product manager and the team of software and data engineers to ensure your data exploration experiences properly render scalable data that are aligned with the needs of our users.
- Teach us how to ensure data is delivered in a way that allows you to produce highly performant and flexible user interfaces that delight our users.
- Learn and improve your skills to continuously push us to deliver higher quality data products and how we view data visualization as a company
- We take testing seriously. Proficiency in UI testing and end-to-end testing is a huge plus.
- You should know CSS, or at least be willing to learn it.
- Knowledge of modern build tooling (e.g. webpack, browserify)
- Previous experience using D3 and data visualization libraries.
- Interest in learning new languages, platforms, and ideas.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment passionate about delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.