Talent Acquisition Partner
Descripción de la oferta
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Madrid, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Netskope offers the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry, changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We seek out cross-functional Recruiters with the ability to see and link the pieces of the big picture together across all functions to make our business grow and flourish. Join us on this journey, and help us create the world of the future. We offer competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
Deliver full life-cycle recruiting services by identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring qualified candidates who meet current and future staffing requirements. Develop and use a variety of proven recruiting strategies including cold calling to fill job openings and ensure cost effective, creative, and strategic candidate sourcing plans for multiple functional teams in multi-locations.
This is a contract position that will essentially establish an internal search function, working with management to identify skills and competencies to fill entry-level to senior-level positions. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors. Exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques, and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
- A minimum of 1+ years in recruiting with an emphasis on technical positions like software engineering & customer success
- Ability to work successfully while being remote
- A proven successful track record in full-lifecycle recruiting
- A proven successful track record in driving candidate quality up and recruiting costs down
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Thorough knowledge of employment laws and regulations as they pertain to the “Hire and Selection” processes
- Strong networking, negotiating and communication skills (both written and oral) as well as an ability to work effectively in a culturally diverse environment
- Customer Service: the ability to come up with solutions to help different customers solve their recruiting problems
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects ongoing
- Must have demonstrated success in direct sourcing techniques to include “cold calling”
- Erroneous decisions will have a serious impact on the overall success of functional and company operations.
- Bachelor’s degree