Professional Services Manager (Pre-Sales/EMEA)
Descripción de la oferta
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
The Professional Services EMEA Pre-Sales Manager works closely with the Director of Professional Services, International, to help define and implement overall strategy and work on strategic initiatives while most resources are focused on tactical initiatives. The Professional Services EMEA Pre-Sales Manager is initially non-managerial but is expected to become a managerial role as Thycotic continues to grow.
As the Professional Services EMEA Pre-Sales Manager, you will be responsible for helping the EMEA Sales and SE team close services portions of large opportunities and RFPs, and for ensuring that the Professional Services team’s strategy is sound and well defined for the hyper-growth we are experiencing. You will also be leading our relationships with Advisory companies such as Deloitte and PwC, and learning aspects of the Director of Professional Services International job that are needed to allow you to back up the Director when s/he is not available due to PTO or being on engagements.
This position is based in the UK, Germany, or Spain. The position requires traveling to the Thycotic UK office twice a year (under non-Covid circumstances).
- Sales & Pre-Sales Enablement on Enterprise Opps
- Lead Enterprise SOWs and RFPs for Services
- Lead training of Enterprise Sellers on how to sell services to large enterprises
- Lead training of consultants on scoping for enterprise opps
- Lead training of advisory and GSI partners on scoping for enterprise
- Lead pre-sales efforts for large consulting deals – Enterprise clients
- Track time spent across PS on pre-sales activities
- Advisory Partner Mgmt
- Manage partnerships with GSIs and smaller advisory partners such as ICSynergy
- Ensure that GSI/Advisory level work is included in scoping calls, training plans, etc. internally
- Be the voice of enterprise clients within Thycotic PS
- Backup Director of PS and define strategy for PS for EMEA
- Help Director of PS to define and implement overall strategy as Thycotic goes through hyper-growth
- Work on strategic initiatives for the EMEA Pro Services group at Thycotic
- Work with Director of PS EMEA to understand daily job, position as backup
- Advise Director of PS EMEA and mgmt. team on improvements
- Advise on overall business plan and lead internal PS strategic improvement projects
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or similar preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in managing professional services staff including at least 3 years leading or implementing large engagements
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Proven ability to effectively engage and work with sales, project managers, technical support, engineering, and other teams within an organization to drive client success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Salesforce experience a plus
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.