(Junior) Category Manager Italy & Spain (m/f/d) in Munich
Descripción de la oferta
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Category Manager Italy & Spain (m/f/d) located in Munich. In this position you will be responsible for the international portfolio and to strategically develop your categories further.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Direct reporting to the head of department
- Creation of the international portfolio strategy for the strategic alignment and further development of the range
- Control and prioritization of the portfolio strategy (e.g. buying, pricing, etc)
- Continuous evaluation and preparation of market, customer and assortment analyzes across Westwing countries
- Development and implementation of marketing measures
- Independent interface management to the departments Buying, Marketing, Supply Chain and Creative
- Drive category specific portfolio projects for localization of the assortment range across Westwing countries
You come with:
- Completed business administration studies or comparable educatio
- 1-4 years professional experience in a comparable position
- Great interest in style and interior design
- Fast comprehension and very good analytical skills
- Assertiveness, confident appearance and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English and either Italian or Spanish; good knowledge of German is a plus
- A truly shaping position with visible degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Diverse opportunities for personal and professional development in an international environment
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- Working in a unique team of strong, dynamic and inspiring colleagues
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.