Descripción de la oferta
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
About the position:
The Netskope Sales Engineer will come on board with the full support of the executive team. This is an amazing opportunity for the sales professional who has a history of completely dominating their territory and who wants to make an impact on building the next iconic cloud security company.
You will work closely with customers and partners as your primary point of contact for feedback and resolution of issues and will be the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ Support team. You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base. Heavy travel within the territory is required and as necessary to support other company based engagements within the US.
This is a highly impactful role – You will have a compelling opportunity to impact the business and advance your career.
- Objective #1 is to exceed our sales targets.
- Articulate the high-level benefits of Netskope's architecture to our target audiences (typically senior security management up to CISO and CIO).
- Construct best practices for presentations, demos, and Proof of Concept/Value exercises as well as overall win strategy.
- Take an active role in your regions customer success and help resolve any customer satisfaction issues, escalating cross functionally when needed.
- Understand the customer need and establish company's product as the best solution that addresses that customer requirement and provides business value
- Present the Netskope cloud security solution to prospective customers
- Create and deliver demonstrations of the products
- Gather customer technical requirements
- Work trade shows as necessary
- Provide insight on competitive solutions and differentiate between them
- Create evaluation test plans with customers and partners and managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion
- Lead Proof-of-Concepts (POCs)
- Present at Conferences and Seminars
- Respond effectively to RFIs/RFPs
- 7+ years of relevant experience as a Sales/System Engineer with a proven track record and demonstrable skills at presenting technical information at the business executive level or at the architect level
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills ranging from tech level up to senior executives. Comfortable in public speaking and presenting to both internal and external executive audiences.
- Ability to scale from the whiteboard to working with security architects to influencing CISOs.
- Love and passion for helping customers and delivering satisfaction even when faced with difficult customers.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration Linux, MacOS and Windows-based systems
- Proficient in mobile device technologies (MDM/MAM) and OS such as Android and iOS
- Knowledge of certificates, key management systems, HSM and related protocols
- Proven hands-on experience with information security solutions such as Web Proxy, NGFW, Security Gateways, working with remote access and site to site VPN technologies, SAML/SSO, DLP, Data security and understand but also write regex expressions
- Experience working with Cloud Identity Providers, SCIM, SIEM, SOAR, EDR and SD-WAN Deployments and Integrations
- Experience working with Active Directory Services including ADFS, working knowledge of Azure AD is desired
- Experience working with Public cloud environments (AWS, Azure and GCP)
- Working knowledge of the broader threat landscape and the ability to distill technology trends, and explain complex behaviors in simple terms
- Travel - within region.
- Experience working in and selling cloud-based technologies (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS)
Desire / Nice-To Have:
- Demonstrable experience with scripting languages such as Python, and REST API framework.
- Prior experience with other vendor Cloud Security solutions is advantageous.
- Strong security skills that would include hands-on experience with Bluecoat, Symantec, McAfee, Checkpoint, Cisco, Juniper along with other appropriate certifications (e.g. CISSP, CCSK, CCSP, CCSE, GCFW, PCNSE, JNCIS-SEC/JNCIP-ENT, GCIH, etc).
- Agile Scrum Certification: CSPO, CSM, or CSP | Project Management Certification: PMP
- Advanced level network technology certifications (e.g. CCNP, CCIE, CCSP, JNCIE, etc).