Senior Java Developer
Descripción de la oferta
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a Java Developer with at least 4 years of professional experience and a solid technology background using Java as a primary language.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of our products and services.
- Produce highly scalable, high-quality software in a fast-paced environment.
- Find innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Improve performance, scalability, and availability of our internal systems.
- Create tools and processes to increase the productivity of all your coworkers.
- Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment.
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- 4+ years programming experience and at least 2 years recent work in Java
- 2+ years experience in SOA Architecture or/and Microservices.
- Good Object Oriented Programming knowledge (SOLID, Clean architecture)
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Advanced Knockledge in Web/API environments: HTTP, RESTful, web services ...
- Ability to work well under pressure and respect deadlines, and have self-learning capabilities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Extra awesomeness scores points!
- NoSQL Databases (Redis, DynamoDB)
- Experience with other languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, Go...)
- Event Driven Design.
- Domain Driven Design.
- Hexagonal Architecture.
- Serverless Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with agile teams
- Knowledge of Data Science
Interested? Keep reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 16 - 18.30h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour day!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Nursery tickets
- English courses
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- Innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Our exceptional office is in Barcelona’s Blue Building, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll also be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competitions.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at [email protected], including a document that validates your identity.