Intern Agency Account Strategist Iberia Market
Descripción de la oferta
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are in the search for an intern for our Agency Team in Barcelona. You will be part of the team who attends to our Agencies in the Iberia Market. You will be learning and working with agencies portfolio, analyzing and optimizing campaigns, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with our partners.
This is a 6 months paid, full-time internship. As intern you will be assigned a manager who will help to identify goals, mentor and support you throughout your internship stint.
What you will doing
- Monitoring, optimizing & reporting campaign performances to top advertisers
- Solving any client issue/bug on campaign: troubleshooting issues and liaising and working closely with Business Intelligence and Technical Solutions team to go deeper
- Helping the AS team identify growth opportunities within current existing business portfolio
- Performing admin tasks such as creating IOs and tickets
- Helping AS and AEs to develop and strengthen the agency strategy in Spain (Ex. eager to learn, collecting ideas for agencies’ engagement, understanding agencies’ needs and finding solutions)
- Improving tools and internal processes by giving feedback, advices and finding an efficient way to prioritize task
- Helping build Case-studies: You will collect information and build customized case-studies for clients or for internal best-practice sharing purposes
Provide support on various types of clients:
Contribute to the team’s success by :
Who you are
- Strong knowledge of all core MS Office applications
- Analytical skills and attention to details to explore product performances and explain any recommendation made
- Accountability and ownership.
- Self-starter who can take the initiative and implement improvements.
- Shows ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Passion for the digital industry and internet trends
- Business fluent in English and Spanish.
- Must be eligible to work in Spain full-time with no restriction
Nice to have:
Knowledge on online marketing (industry players, tools, metrics)
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.