Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
Descripción de la oferta
AspireIQ is the first community intelligence marketing company that’s putting people, rather than transactions, at the heart of a brand by changing relationships between brands and the people who share their passion.
AspireIQ combines both human and automated intelligence to optimize brands’ ability to build advocacy at scale. AspireIQ provides actionable insights to help brands identify their most valuable individuals, build authentic connections, and ultimately inspire brand communities to become movements.
AspireIQ is trusted by more than 400 leading consumer brands, including Nike Swim, Walmart, Marriott, Purple, and L.L.Bean. For more information, visit www.aspireiq.com.
We’re growing across the board - we 3’xd our revenue since 2018 - and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Frontend) to join our remote engineering team! With a strong focus on growth and personal development, AspireIQ is the perfect place to develop your skills in a fast-paced, forward-thinking environment. We’ve built a collaborative and supportive culture that espouses empathy and grit, which has led AspireIQ to be named one of the “Bay Area's Best Places To Work” by The SF Business Times.
We're looking for an experienced product-driven frontend web developer that wants to help us build innovative solutions to support the ongoing success of great brands and their communities across the world. As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll report directly to our Director of Engineering and will work closely with product managers, designers and fellow engineers. You can expect to lead major features and projects on our web applications while working with an open and collaborative team. This position is fully remote.
Technologies we use:
- Languages/Frameworks: React, Typescript, NodeJS, GraphQL, Python
- Infrastructure/Devops: Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, CircleCI
- Database: Google Cloud SQL (PostgreSQL), Google Cloud Datastore, Algolia
- VCS: Github
- Monitoring: Rollbar, DataDog, Mixpanel
What you'll be working on:
- Leading major projects to build user-facing features on our new platform to solve customer problems and drive user engagement and satisfaction
- Partnering with product managers, designers, and other team members to understand our users and improve their experience with the product
- Developing high quality reliable user-facing features and functionality using React and NodeJS
- Setting standards and driving engineering best practices for development and operational excellence for your team
- Influencing your team’s technical strategy, software architecture and even product strategy
- Contributing to our design system and React UI component library
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years experience building web applications
- Expertise with building well designed, large-scale React web applications
- Highly motivated to solve customer problems and drive user satisfaction
- Takes real ownership of their work even when working remotely
- A true team-player; someone that looks for opportunities to collaborate and mentor
- Experience with developing APIs and an understanding of databases
- Have built mobile-friendly progressive web applications or React Native applications
- Can contribute towards UI/UX and product design
- Have familiarity with analytics products, CRM products, social media and/or marketing technology
Benefits and Perks
- Work-Life Balance
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- 3 months Paid Parental leave
- Work-Life Balance
- Personalized Growth Plan
- $2500 annual education credit
- AspireIQ Mentorship Program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance + 401(k)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.