Descripción de la oferta
Lodgify is a fast-growing SaaS start-up which empowers vacation rental owners and property managers to create a professional website and grow direct bookings, free from commissions.
Our fast-growing startup is rapidly expanding its customer base and we are looking for a proactive Account Manager to manage the business relationship with them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Own the business relationship with our customer base, while working closely with support who owns the technical relationship, to achieve an overall high customer satisfaction score
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customers’ health-score to determine a course of action to improve their score and satisfaction with Lodgify.
- Analyze our customer base to develop and manage campaigns to increase the adoption of Lodgify’s suite of products.
- Upsell Lodgify’s products and services to our existing customer base.
- Handle customer enquiries and feedback regarding business related issues (non technical).
- liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Focus on subscription renewals of high value clients.
- Rollout new features, functions, and services to the existing customer base
- Work with product management to identify new features, functions, and services requirements of Lodgify’s customers
What we look for:
- 2-5 years as an account manager in a high growth SaaS environment
- Experience managing a large customer base (1000s of customers) and campaigns, while paying strict attention to details
- Value-based post-sales selling and account management.
- Native or near native English verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to explain complex concepts in a concrete and understandable way. Any other of the following additional languages is a plus: French, Spanish, Italian and/or German.
- Developed processes, reports, and structure to manage 100s of customer interactions per month.
- Experience negotiating and handling commercial conversations with customers
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Indefinite contract with 25 days of vacations
- Private healthcare insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Be part of a international team of over 26 different nationalities
- Free Spanish classes
We are proud to have an international team that acknowledges a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. At Lodgify, we celebrate diversity and difference, and we are strongly committed to building an inclusive environment for all our employees.
All applications, including CV & cover letter, must be submitted in English. Applications in any other language will not be considered.