Spanish Speaking Solutions Architect- Professional Services
Descripción de la oferta
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Solutions Architect for our Professional Services team in Madrid. This person will work hand-in-hand with our largest and most innovative customers to lead technical discovery, training / workshops, software development sessions, and onsite consultations.
Fluency in Spanish and English is a prerequisite.
Twilio is looking for an experienced technical consultant who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of designing and implementing complex solutions for enterprise-level customers. They also have:
- The technical skills and experience to become an expert on Twilio’s products, to map those products to customers’ needs, and to design and construct solutions to fill those needs
- The communication skills to understand key customer requirements, collaborate on a project plan, and articulate solutions and tradeoffs
- The consulting skills to thrive as the face of Twilio Professional Services in front of Customers’ executives and engineers alike, leading discovery, whiteboarding, and pair coding sessions
- A background in contact center and/or communications technology
As a Solutions Architect you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You are thoughtful about the short term and long term implications of your advice, and you think about how to balance the customer's needs with your team's needs and Twilio's business goals
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Train and advise customers’ managers, architects, and developers in the best ways to use Twilio technology
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Spend quality time with our customers, get to know their requirements and requests inside and out, and advocate for them to the rest of the company
- WRITE IT DOWN: Create and present design documents and architecture specifications to customer, as well as documentation to the rest of your team
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: With engagements limited in both time and scope by explicit contracts, you will turn big problems into small problems and figure out what is important, what is not, and everything in-between
- DRAW THE OWL: Twilio’s products are building blocks, and customers need a castle – Help them design it, and teach them how to build it!
In EMEA, we have built a strong business and the region operates with the tenacity and focus of a startup within Twilio. The Professional Services team is central to Twilio’s continued success. We work with the company’s highest-profile and most innovative customers to solve their most difficult problems in the communications space.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us!
This position will be based in Madrid. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.