Cash Collector Agent Italy
Descripción de la oferta
TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe, Australia and Latin America, present in 22+ countries around the globe.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners.
Through TheFork (website and application), as well as through TripAdvisor, users can easily select a restaurant according to preference criteria (such as the localisation, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult user reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online.From the restaurants side, TheFork provides them with a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservations management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues.
TheFork team aims to inspire and enable people to confidently discover, experience and share food. We operate under a shared set of values that define how we do business and how we interact with our colleagues, our partners, our customers and our food community. We strongly believe that building a diverse workforce of people from all walks of life helps us have a richer, more vibrant, more successful workplace.
What you will do:
Under the Head of Billing & Collection Director & The international Credit Collector Manager, you will ensure to make call campaign and the recovery of bad debts on a portfolio for the Italian market (business expense) in outgoing and incoming calls. You come in after the first bills become due and until the end of the process (receipt or transfer to a collection agency).
To do that, you will have to manage various topics:
- Make friendly reminders on customer invoices for restaurants and make recovery call
- Answer the questions of the customers by phone or email
- Make outbound collection calls to debtors
- Negotiate payment by credit card, direct debit, transfer
- Establish repayment schedules, accounting statements
- Update clients bank information
- Realize credit notes and invoices
- Letter Customers accounts
- Manage Customer refunds by transfer
- Manual Credit notes
- Prepare & send claims letters campaigns
- Send files to recovery agencies after putting them in Not Bookable
- Prepare and send in the event productions for Bankruptcies
- Monitor, interaction and coordination of collection agency
- Switching to bad debt customer transition provisions and reversals of provisions
- Full Tracking bad debt customers with general accounting
Who you are:
- You speak Italian as native language.
- You speak a second language (English or Spanish).
- You have already worked 2 or 3 years in a similar position.
- You have a good level of speech and strong interpersonal skills.
- You must be comfortable with Excel.
- You have important analytical skills
- You have experience in ERP
What we offer:
- Permanent contract
- Competitive fixed salary
- Ticket Restaurant
- International working environment
- Compensation for practicing sports in any gym in Barcelona
- Interesting discount in private health insurance
- Dining and leisure area + terrace
- Coffee point on each floor with coffee and tea for free
- Well-being activities and benefits (massages, fresh fruit, free snacks, team building events, etc.)