Sales Engineer - Southern Europe
Descripción de la oferta
Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
Our Thycotic Sales Engineers provide critical pre-sales and post-sales technical support to our clients and partners. This role requires strong communication skills, combined with a passionate and in-depth ‘product expert’ level of technical knowledge.
Working alongside our talented internal sales team and senior stakeholders you’ll provide the critical technical expertise for potential new customers and partners to receive customized technical guidance and through demonstrations of our capabilities. This role also provides support, collaboration and sales enablement to our Channel partners.
After the sale, you’ll provide guidance to the customer on the most effective implementation strategies within their unique and potentially complex technical environment.
Located in Madrid, Spain this role reports to the Sales Engineer & Enablement Director working from home with travel (average 40%).
Successful performance in this role will provide opportunities to enhance professional skills within a friendly and collaborative environment and become involved and engaged in all elements of the sales process.
- Lead the technical process for proof of concepts (POCs), providing relevant and timely updates to the sales leader on progress, challenges and technical obstacles to closing of opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Technical Support team on obstacles that appear to be bugs or require support assistance. Ensure cases are addressed in a timely fashion based on the opportunity close date.
- Provide support at industry events and customer seminars.
- Contribute to Privileged Access Management thought leadership by providing input to product management to ensure that Thycotic’s products are the best that they can be.
- Never stop learning! Continue to hone your craft and build your expertise in Cybersecurity.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronic or Computer Engineering, or similar area of specialty.
- Experience as a Sales Engineer or Technical Pre-Sales Consultant (security industry preferred but not required).
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
- Experience managing large-scale IT Proof of Concepts for enterprise customers.
- A good understanding of solution sales methodologies and how the Sales Engineer fits into solution selling.
- Focus and time management skills to work remotely.
- Experience with some or all the following:
· IAM, PAM or SSO (federated identity) solutions
· Solution architecture and design
· Active Directory
· Management of Windows-based servers: Microsoft IIS, Microsoft SQL
· Cloud-based networking architecture (Azure, AWS, etc)
· Powershell experience, Unix/Linux servers and SSH CLIs, and scripting against Web APIs (SOAP & REST) all pluses.
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic Software, LLC (Thycotic) is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.