QA Tester (Remote work is ok / Spain)
Descripción de la oferta
Life is too short to work for a boring company, so why don’t you join us? We are looking for a QA Test Engineer, with at least 2 years of professional experience, who has a solid Software Quality Assurance background.
Does that sounds like you?
But first, let’s break the ice!
Who we are & what we do
At Leadtech, we work hard... and play harder! Our mission is to bring forward new business ideas and empower employees to achieve their goals in the online business world.
Since 2009, we have been fostering innovative and creative techniques across many industries, making us pioneers in online project management.
Leadtech is dedicated to constant improvement and inspiring new ideas daily for the world we live in and the future to come.
If you have a creative and innovative mind, Leadtech is looking for you!
Does this still sound like your cup of tea? There’s more
You’re our perfect candidate if you:
- Manage, prepare and monitor testing and its push through production, in an agile environment
- Together with the QA team define and prepare the strategy to improve the quality of our products
- Work closely with the business and engineering team to provide ideas of improvement
- Share your experience and knowledge with the QA team
Your expertise in a nutshell:
- Strong experience in software Quality Assurance test plan and test case generation
- Experience in Agile methodologies and working in a multidisciplinary team is desirable
- Ability to report and document clearly
- Experience in working with bug-tracking software
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Interest in testing industry trends
- Good English and Spanish skills
- Team player
Interested? Keep reading!
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Competitive salary
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Private health insurance
- 25 days of holiday + your birthday off
- Flexible vacation time (no blackout days)
- Flextime (7 - 09.30h / 15:30 - 18h)
- Free Friday afternoons (a 7-hour workday!)
- 35-hour week for the full month of August (free afternoons!)
- Flexibility to work from home
- Other benefits paid from the gross salary (ticket restaurant, transport tickets, nursery tickets)
- Permanent internal training + Annual budget for external training
- Team-building activities
- Monthly afterwork
- Free coffee and snacks
- Free fresh fruit
- Games room (Nintendo, table tennis, futbolín)
- Terrace at the office
- An innovative approach to all internal processes and businesses
- Work with the latest technologies + Career progress opportunities
- First step: 15-minute phone interview to get to know you
- Second step: On-site interview with HR and your future manager to talk about the position and how we approach work. It includes a brief skill assessment test
- Third step: HR’s timely response regarding the status of your application and/or a second interview
Sounds good? Apply now!
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Leadtech is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer, which means we encourage applications from people with different backgrounds, interests, and personal circumstances. Our team welcomes applicants regardless of their race, gender, age, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, and/or disabilities. All we need is your high energy, skills, and willingness to be a part of a great project!
Our exceptional office is at the Blue Building in Barcelona, located right on the city's seafront. Besides our stunning views, you’ll enjoy our office perks such as free fruit, snacks and coffee and you’ll be able to take part in our Mario Kart and table tennis competition.
The personal data you provide will be used to manage your candidacy for the corporate selection processes that fit your profile. If you wish, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation by sending a letter to Avenida Litoral, 12-14, 5ta planta, Barcelona 08005, or emailing us at [email protected], including a document that validates your identity.