Descripción de la oferta
Skydance offers a dynamic, inclusive, and ever-evolving culture where innovative ideas are welcomed, and growth fostered. The partnership between unique creativity and technological advancements are demonstrated within each pillar of the company. At the heart of it all is a commitment to boldly entertaining and relevant storytelling.
While all Animation studios look to hire people who are creative and hard-working, Skydance Animation is specifically looking for pioneers who seek to push the limits of what the world’s most collaborative art form can achieve, and to give those pioneers the space and the resources to build a new studio that’s doing something different.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, organized Procurement Specialist to join our growing company. In this position, you will manage the company’s supply of products, materials and/or services. You will strategize with team members to cut procurement expenses. Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are a must.
- Prepare plans for the purchase of equipment, services, and supplies.
- Follow and enforce the company's procurement policies and procedures.
- Review, compare, analyze, and approve products and services to be purchased.
- Manage inventories and maintain accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Keep an updated system of supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintain good supplier relations and negotiate contracts.
- Research and evaluate prospective suppliers.
- Prepare budgets, cost analyses, and reports.
- Collaborate with other team members, when necessary.
- Degree in accounting, business management or a similar field preferred.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position. (Experience in VFX on animation will be a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Superb analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Supervisory and management experience.
- Attention to detail.
Skydance is a diversified media company founded by David Ellison in 2010 to create high quality, event-level entertainment for global audiences. The Company brings to life stories of immersive worlds across its feature film, television, interactive, and animation divisions.
Skydance is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to building and fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workforce. We welcome and consider applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy status, military/veteran status, disability, or any other protected category. Diversity in the workplace is not just a commitment, it is who we are and a reflection of what makes our world special.