Senior Software Engineer, Back-End
Descripción de la oferta
Today, there’s more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, San Francisco, Seattle, Bangalore, London, Spain, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers and follow us on Twitter @Netskope and Facebook.
Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the Netskope Next Gen SWG team. In this role you will help to architect, design and implement our cloud-based web security solution that prevents malware, detects advanced threats, filters traffic, protects data, controls app use for any user, location or device.
In this job you will:
- Design and develop features on the NG-SWG
- Use advanced data structures and algorithms in C and C++
- Maintain key components and external modules.
- Research on optimization algorithms and improve performance
- Solve problems with quick and elegant solutions
- Strong C/C ++ design and implementation (5+ years)
- Good knowledge of C ++ idioms and design patterns.
- Experience with 2D/3D graphics and image processing
- Experience programming multi-threaded solutions and knowledge of synchronization techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Windows API’s / Linux API’s
- Good understanding of memory management and runtime optimization
- Excellent debugging, memory profiling and performance testing skills
- Experience developing complex products with many components
- Experience with NodeJs and API based services ( RESTful APIs )
- An energetic self-starter with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, as well as the ability to wear multiple hats
- Proponent of TDD a big plus, knowledge of various unit testing frameworks
- Bonus points for experience with browsing engines such as Chromium, etc.
- BS Computer Science required, MS Computer Science strongly preferred