Head of SEO
Descripción de la oferta
In the ever increasingly competitive industry of iGaming we are looking to recruit a Director of Search to harness a strategic and forward-thinking mindset to Casumo.
We are looking for someone who is accomplished in the SEO landscape, preferably within the iGaming industry, who can set and drive the execution of Casumo Group’s SEO strategy.
- Full P&L responsibility for the SEO department, including both Casumo Group as well as the affiliate site network.
- Define and lead Casumo Group’s search strategy, ensuring our SEO strategy is localised.
- Define and execute Casumo’s on-site content strategy based on keywords analysis insights.
- Own, lead, optimise, establish and grow our current affiliate site network.
- Responsible for establishing new traffic generation initiatives, driving this from concept to execution with an emphasis on new markets and territories.
- Work closely with the product departments on SEO and UX.
- Work closely with other teams such as Branding, CRM, Marketing to ensure an integrated approach.
- Review existing analytics to make informed data-driven recommendations for SEO improvements.
- Analysis of search performance, find new opportunities and trends, creation of business cases in order to receive budget approval for the implementation of the strategies.
- Conduct SEO audits, suggest and prioritise actions and implementations (site crawlability, site architecture, on-page analysis, off-page analysis, bad link analysis, ranks tracking, etc..)
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities.
- Own off page optimisation efforts (link building), and report on progress.
- Adept at researching, designing, and analyzing results of SEO A/B tests.
- Keep abreast of search and integrated marketing trends.
- Evaluate SEO tools which can be used to further vertical's traffic goals.
- Own app store optimisation efforts for both our IOS and Android apps.
- Own departmental search budget allocations.
- 8+ years experience within SEO.
- 4-5 years experience of managing high performing teams.
- Experience managing sites with 1+ million monthly views.
- Vast network in backlinking within igaming.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Deep understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
- Experienced and knowledgeable within the iGaming industry and different global markets.