Junior Aircraft Mechanic
Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Engineering delivered by JCAM is one of four facilities in Europe that make up the Ryanair Heavy Maintenance Engineering group. At the facility in Seville, we are responsible for conducting extensive base maintenance checks on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft. We have an exciting opportunity for Junior Mechanics to join our dedicated team in September 2019 Intake.
The Trainee Aircraft Mechanic Programme is dedicated to providing you with the required practical training and experience in order to become a skilled mechanic. During the first year, the programme combines a range of theoretical and practical elements which will develop your skills for a successful career in our Engineering department. You will gain valuable experience in a live aircraft environment on our fleet of 360+ Boeing 737 NG aircraft. Although you will be based mainly in our Seville Base Maintenance facility, you will also have the opportunity to get Line Maintenance experience in one of our 19 bases and Spain, Portugal & Morocco.
- Preferable candidates have passed all Basic B1 and/or B2 Modules from a Part 147 Approved School, but not essential.
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- Good Basic Hand skills
- Must have initiative; enthusiasm and be self-motivated to work in a highly rewarding and safe environment.
- E.U Passport
- Driving Licence
- Location: Seville
- Employment type: Full-time
- Remuneration: In accordance with experience