Product Consultant (French Speaking)
Descripción de la oferta
Interested in working at Hudl? Awesome. Here’s what you need to know.
Our goal is to change the way teams, players and analysts prepare for and stay ahead of the competition. Whether it’s with video, stats or a combination of the two, we want our tools to help every step of the way.
As a Product Support Consultant, you will be responsible for working directly with a multitude of clients from various sports and organizations, some of them playing in notable competitions such as Women’s CEV Champions League, French TOP 14 or FIBA National teams. As a support team, our goal is to understand the challenges of our clients and help them make the most of our solutions.
- A problem solver. You love seeing the world through someone else's eyes in order to find the best feasible solution for them.
- Eager. You are self-motivated, curious and keen to learn in order to help our clients achieve their goals.
- A confident communicator. You shine both on the phone and via email to best relay solutions with a clear approach and a human touch.
- Flexible. You show composure and resilience in a fast-paced ever changing environment.
- Thrive on the front lines. You’ll answer calls and emails ranging from how-to questions to troubleshooting for products like Sportscode, Wyscout or Volleymetrics.
- Listen. You’ll empathize with our customers and respond with creative solutions
- Help teams and athletes win. Our clients come to us to enhance their game—you’ll make sure they know how to use our products in the best way possible.
- Collaborate. You’ll act as an internal advocate for evolving customer needs while teaming up with our product teams to surface customer insights.
- Trust you. It’s all about a healthy work-life balance, and we trust you to get your work done. The time of each member of our team is valued and our schedule reflects this.
- Give you what you need. We’ll supply the environment and tools for success, allowing you to focus on professional growth and career development.
- Challenge you. You'll be surrounded by people equally committed to the company's success, allowing for constant collaboration.
Diversity at Hudl
Hudl is an equal opportunity employer. We understand the power of diverse teams, celebrate differences and champion inclusion.