Associate FP&A Analyst EMEA
Descripción de la oferta
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Within the EMEA FP&A team we are looking for a talented Associate FP&A analyst with growth potential, based in Barcelona, to help support the commercial and the EMEA Regional finance team as a whole. It’s a broad business partnering role supporting financial performance in markets with varied growth stages in a fast moving international environment.
You will be reporting to the EMEA Senior Regjonal Finance Director. This role requires solid knowledge of core FP&A processes, performance management and business modeling acumen as well as strong communication and influencing skills.
What you will do :
- Work closely with the EMEA FP&A, EMEA Sales Operations and Corporate FP&A team to help understand and communicate all finance performance matters related to EMEA region.
- Contribute to strategic planning, budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes for the region.
- Report and analyze monthly financial performance and provide insights and recommendation to the management to maximize business performance.
- Partner with sales operations team on sales processes (target setting, compensation plans, …) as well as direct and indirect contract processes.
- Contribute to regional and corporate finance projects aimed at delivering value and insight to the business and/or improving finance processes and systems.
Who you are :
- 2 to 4 year experience in Financial Planning & Analysis in a public, multinational company, audit or consulting firm (Big 4)
- Bachelor or Master degree in Finance
- Ability to deal with complexity and to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- A "hands on" proactive and self-driven attitude is required; who enjoys challenges and thrives in a fast changing and demanding environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Solid analytical and modelling skills
- Good knowledge of P&L and general accounting process & procedure
- Fluent in English and French, other language skills appreciated
- High proficiency in MS Office including Excel and Power Point. Skills on Power BI, Qlick, Tableau or any other data visualization tools is a plus.
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.