Customer Service Specialist with Portuguese
Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 60+ countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, San Francisco, London, Nice and Amsterdam. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 500+ dedicated experts from over 35+ different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed a financial investment that has brought the total round to €33M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
About the role:
As a Customer Service Specialist with Portuguese you are responsible for the frontend of the call center. You will join an international team and become part of an innovative and forward thinking company.
You will work 40 hours a week with shifts:
Monday – Sunday: the shifts change weekly between:
- 08.00 - 17.00
- 11.00 - 20.00
- 15.00 - 00.00
- 23.00 - 08.00
Weekends: 1 weekend off per month guaranteed, we will always try more but this will be based on demand.
- Solve customer cases and issues via info requests, phone calls and emails
- Become an expert in using our ERP system
- Manage after sales with customers: repairs, maintenance etc.
- Dispatch non-solved issues to L2 support & Engineering
- Dispatch issues with Operations, Quality and Logistics as well as the Sales Team.
- Provide internal feedback for improvements
- Test hardware and software before market launch
- Attract new customer and share data with the Sales team
- Provide training for new colleagues
- Have a high affinity to the technology industry
- Familiarise quickly with the new topics
- Enjoy working in a team and with customers
- Flexible, start-up mindset
- Solutions driven and ability to provide clear explanation to the customer
- Have customer oriented mind-set and willingness to provide the best service
- Experience in Customer Service and/or Digital Industry is a plus
- Native level of Portuguese and bilingual in Spanish and/or English
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance, after six months
- Attractive compensation package, which includes a competitive bonus scheme based on performance
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of working remote
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.