Customer Success Manager - Commercial Content (Remote)
Descripción de la oferta
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The success of our customers is Veeva's mission and our commitment, delivered by fostering a pro-active partnership and providing best-in-class services. Our Customer Success Management (CSM) team works alongside our Product, Support, Sales, and Services teams to focus our customers to increase the value they get from Veeva solutions.
Our CSMs are highly skilled individuals with a deep, technical knowledge of our products. CSMs are engaged with customers, regardless of size, and maintain a clear understanding of customer success criteria, milestones, culture, and corporate goals. By combining our customer knowledge with product expertise, we help customers identify areas of improvement, develop best practices, and drive industry transformation.
Successful candidates for this role will have significant technical consulting experience and/or CSM experience in a technical setting. Demonstrated experience in content management and/or Life Sciences would be preferable.
Opportunities are available across Europe for this role and the position can be managed remotely. There are options to work from our Veeva offices (once travel restrictions are lifted), and the successful candidate must be legally authorised to be employed in the EU.
What You'll Do
- Align with customers across IT and business to promote strategic focus and strong program management
- Evaluate how customers manage their Veeva commercial content investment and identify efficiency and effectiveness gains
- Educate customers on Veeva products to optimize best practices and consumption of Veeva solutions (e.g. change management and validation)
- Act as the internal advocate for customer success and business requirement fulfilment
- Analyse customer data and usage metrics in order to provide insight against industry benchmarks, identify process improvements and drive change
- Significant experience (5+years) in a technical consulting or CSM role, interpreting customer requirements and challenges to develop product and application solutions
- Experience using and/or implementing content management software within an agency setting or Life Sciences organization (experience with Zinc MAPS or Vault PromoMats/MedComms an advantage)
- Proven understanding of complex product capabilities, use-cases, best practices and challenges and ability to articulate these to an IT and Business audience
- Strong analytical skills; ability to process and interpret product utilization data, in order to help drive adoption and make process improvements
- Understanding of customer success metrics and industry benchmarks. Proven ability to create, communicate and execute on a success plan an advantage
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships including setting clear meeting cadence with key contacts focused on increasing product adoption
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities and handle multiple projects at once
Nice to Have
- Understanding of DAM, MLR review, and EU regulatory requirements
- Experience working in Life Sciences
- Detailed understanding of emerging industry best practices, trends, and/or standards
- Experience performing software demonstrations or conducting training
- Fluent in another Foreign Language than English (French or German preferred)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Employee development program
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.