Health and Safety Specialist - 12 months
Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 76 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
The position is based in Ryanair Labs Madrid Office. The initial contract will be for a 12-month period.
- Preparing and updating Risk Assessments
- Working with our external risk Prevention Service to ensure the compliance with Risk prevention Law.
- Collaboration in the implementation of risk prevention measures.
- Reply to queries related to H&S.
- Collaboration with H&S related Labour Inspections, including appearing in those Inspections as the H&S experts of the company in Spain.
- Health and Safety Technical Expert (Tecnico Superior) with at least two specialities.
- +3 years of experience in related fields.
- Aviation experience would be highly valued.
- Experience working in international companies.
- Used to work in fast paced environments.
- Advanced level of English and Spanish.