Customer Success Architect
Descripción de la oferta
What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
The Customer Success Organization (CSO)
Delivering Customer Success is an important focus for Qlik and we are committed to delighting our customers at every interaction. Understanding our Customer’s needs, creating the right engagement for the right customer at the right time is key. The Customer Success Management team is a cornerstone to ensure we understand customer needs and outcomes, and create and manage a set of offerings that result in highly successful and loyal customers.
How you will spend your time as our next Customer Success Architect
The Customer Success Architect will work alongside Customer Success managers to provide system architecture and development strategy advice to our most advanced customers, ensuring that implementations are timely, successful, scalable, secure according to best practices.
You will support and advise Qlik’s customers to integrate the Qlik platform within enterprise deployments, integrating third-party products while leveraging on-premise and cloud platforms to assure high performance and availability. In order to do so you need to be comfortable with the concepts of “dev-ops” methodologies, scripting and security.
- Understand Qlik’s in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik’s best-practices and standards;
- Advise customers on highly scalable technical solutions that integrate Qlik products with customers’ enterprise systems;
- Providing hands-on assistance with designing and provisioning secure and scalable Qlik environments for on premise and cloud based platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Solve client technical issues and providing coaching to client technical staff on the Qlik platform.
Scope of role focuses on 1 of 3 specializations:
- Technical Architect: Implements, troubleshoots, and optimize solutions leveraging hybrid-cloud/containers/SaaS
- API Developer: Build and troubleshoot solutions to embed analytics, extend Qlik platform, provide custom security or automation
- Data Scientist / Integrator: big data developer designs solutions capturing and analyzing data from big data and data integration technologies to make data-driven decisions, as well as debugs, monitors, and troubleshoots solutions.
- Ability to travel up to 70%
You will be successful if you have
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or related technical field, or related industry experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience managing internal and/or external clients in the delivery of large infrastructure solutions, including server, storage and network infrastructure planning
- Hands on experience designing and deploying complex solutions on-premise and in the cloud
- Understanding and experience working in Windows and Linux environments
- Experience with containers services in Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with deploying and managing applications in cloud environment (AWS or Azure)
- Familiarity with server hardware selection, design and troubleshooting
- Understanding of enterprise platform topics like High Availability, Load Balancing, and Storage
- Understanding of application layer protocols, such as HTTP/S, TCP/IP, UDP and Web sockets
- Demonstrated understanding of networking and firewall concepts
- Experience with SSO-related software such as ADFS, SiteMinder, OpenSSO, Auth0, Okta or other SAML providers
- Understanding of enterprise platform security and concepts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong client-facing consultative skills, able to act as a customer advocate
- Business level English
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is based in either in Barcelona, Spain. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.