Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Engineering delivered by JCAM is one of the four facilities in Europe that make up the Ryanair Heavy Maintenance Engineering Group. At the facility in Seville (Spain) we are responsible for conducting extensive base maintenance checks on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft. We have an exciting opportunity for an Avionic Supervisor to join our dedicated team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide Avionic Technical Support for the daily operation in the heavy maintenance issue
- Ensure all avionic mandates are implemented on time in the most economical and effective manner.
- Manage fleet software configuration.
- Ensure that repeat and intermittent avionics defects are fully investigated and resolved.
- Preparing all avionics procedures
- Manage the avionic aircraft team.
- Supervise the professional development of AVO mechanics into certifying engineers
- EASA Part 66 B2 licence
- 5 - 10 years of experience in an airline/ MRO in a certifying or similar role on complex aircraft
- Have held and exercised company approval as a B2 certifier
- Management/ supervisory experience.
- Detail technical knowledge of Boeing 737NG Avionics System/ have completed Boeing 737NG type course
- Proven experience in on- time delivery of complex projects.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to manage a team.
- Strong attention to detail in multi tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines
- Location: Seville
- Employment type: Full-time
- Competitive salary