Enterprise Account Executive, Italy
Descripción de la oferta
We are hiring in Paris, Madrid and London.
Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Data Analytics space with a mission to help companies solve the world's toughest problems.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our Southern Europe Enterprise sales team and be the first person to build a sustainable customer base across Italy, maximising the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in the Region.
As an Enterprise Account Executive you will prospect and market into your territory to drive demand, qualify and progress opportunities by building and proving value. You understand how to sell complex software into Enterprise Accounts, love the big data and analytics space and know how to run a professional sales process. Always hunting for new opportunities, you will close new accounts while maintaining a happy and successful customer base. You will report to our Regional Vice President for Southern Europe.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory and develop a successful execution strategy
- Identify and close new logos and build a customer base
- Orchestrate and leverage cross-functional teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to drive successful negotiations to close point
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets
What we look for:
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software
- Field sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Experience following robust sales methodologies and process (e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting)
- Experience in pipelining, maximising use cases to create value, and account planning
- Ability to build effective champions and collaborative teams
- Experience developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Fluency in Italian and English in required
- Complementary health insurance
- Complementary life and disability coverage
- Complementary pension
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn - join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.