Software Engineer - Backend
Descripción de la oferta
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry!
We are an advanced, cloud-based business phone system and call center software — all wrapped up in one single tool (no hardware, 100% integrated).
But behind our product are the people driving it. Ambition, Community, Teamwork and Transparency – these are the values we live by at Aircall. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest growing B2B startups — then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Based in Paris, New York & Sydney, we just recently open our Madrid office and we now are looking for enthusiastic folks who are ready to innovate and make an impact for the better.
We are looking for engaged and passionate Software Engineers to join our growing Team.
***This position is open to candidates willing to relocate to Madrid***
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, deployment, and operation of business-critical features that add customer value on top of Voice.
Quality, excellence, and agility drive our delivery processes and you will help us level these up.
Using a variety of back-end stacks, appropriate for each requirement, but always hosted on AWS, we build added value and resilient services on top of voice and fully integrate with our customers’ business critical tools (CRM, Helpdesk, E-Commerce, …).
Your mission @ Aircall
- Participate in requirements analysis to help with providing the right technical and business solutions for our customers
- Write clean scalable code and test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor, and debug codeBe part of an engineering organization delivering high quality, secure, voice solutions to Aircall clients
- Involvement in product and platform performance optimization and live site monitoring
A little about you
- You will have worked extensively with AWS in a production environment and understand how to design for, deploy on and get the best out of, the environment and services provided by Amazon
- You can talk easily and spontaneously about most of the offerings on AWS, when to use them, and how, and can explain to junior engineers
- Security is at the forefront of your mind in everything that you do
Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💶 Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
Aircall is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome qualified applicants, regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.