Total Rewards Analyst
Descripción de la oferta
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Global Total Rewards Team
As part of the Total Rewards organization and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the company takes. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuously innovating and improving. As a Total Rewards Analyst, you will help build an innovative, competitive, and cost-effective total rewards strategy and delivery system for Qlik, with a focus on the EMEA and APAC regions. You will support the development, implementation, maintenance and communication of the Qlik’s rewards programs, including compensation, benefits, recognition, and well-being.
How you will spend your time as our next Total Rewards Analyst
- Driving policy, governance, and customer support for rewards programs in EMEA and APAC, including design, analysis and administration of compensation, recognition, benefits, well-being and mobility programs
- Administering compensation management systems and providing market pricing support to business stakeholders
- Providing subject matter expertise to business stakeholders and Qlik team members in EMEA and APAC, developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Administering benefits and well-being programs in EMEA and APAC, partnering with business stakeholders and colleagues within C&T
- Instilling data integrity to compensation programs by conducting regular audits between the HR system and compensation management system
- Supporting special projects as needed
You will be successful if you are
- A model for the Qlik Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Move Fast, Take Responsibility
- Experienced (minimum of 5 years) in global rewards/HR in a fast-paced and dynamic industry
- A critical thinker with the judgment and analytical skills to allow execution of multiple complex priorities simultaneously
- An enthusiastic seeker and user of data to manage programs and make decisions
- A team member who maintains a positive attitude and is willing to go the extra mile
You will thrive if you are
- Able to work independently, take ownership of work and hold yourself and others accountable for success
- Experienced (minimum of 3 years) in broad-based compensation and benefits globally in the technology industry
- A strong communicator able to adjust your style and delivery to various audiences
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role can be located in either Lund Sweden, Barcelona Spain or Winnersh UK.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form