Descripción de la oferta
Kochava provides a unified platform with solutions for mobile advertising and marketing technology clients, serving the world’s top brands and apps; We are the industry standard for secure, real-time data solutions. We help people-based marketers establish identity, define and activate audiences, and measure and optimize their marketing across connected devices.
We enable the visibility into and management of billions of data points, millions of users, and hundreds of millions of dollars in lifetime value (LTV) and promotional ad spend. Our Unified Audience Platform empowers our customers to see and manage their data and unleash the power of their connected audiences; Globally, Kochava is trusted by the largest brands across a wide spectrum of verticals, including mobile gaming, commerce, news and media, to perform high-end mobile analytics; among our clients we have Coca Cola, Nike, ViacomCBS, McDonald's, Yelp, BBC Worldwide, Microsoft, and many more.
The mobile user tracking and attribution market is demanding, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth; every day we handle more than one million of events per minute, and we have to do it in a handful of milliseconds, because each millisecond counts, and even only one more means loosing potential customers.
We are growing fast as we add new clients and services and we are looking to add talented, thoughtful, adaptable, dedicated and innovative people who will strengthen our core team; one year ago we opened an office in Barcelona, Spain and we're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to function as a central member of the international development team.
We are looking for dedicated team players who are comfortable with self-direction, and inspired by the thrill of building creative solutions to stringent problems; several of our programmers are self-taught, a degree is not a necessity, but a love for programming, accountability, curiosity, ownership, creativity and ability to collaborate in a team are.
- Be a core member of the team creating innovative attribution and analytics tools
- Design & implement highly-available, fault-tolerant, real time, resilient, decentralized systems
- Balance a fast paced delivery schedule while ensuring quality and resilience
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and influence operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality and specifications
- Minimum 5+ years of software engineering experience, designing and developing back-end services
- Proficient in one or more programming languages (preference for Golang)
- Expertise with concurrent, distributed systems / data pipelines / large datasets.
- Familiar and comfortable in a Linux/Unix environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have
- Familiar with agile methodologies
- Passionate about innovation
- Experience guiding a team and a history of fulfilling project requirements
- Previous software development experience using Go
- Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD tools, Kafka, RabbitMQ, PubSub, Redshift, MySQL, BigQuery, Spanner, Kubernetes, Jenkins
- Experience working in the Google Cloud Platform environment
- Contributions to open-source projects
- B.S/M.S Computer Science degree
We focus on hiring the best people, we pride ourselves on the autonomy we offer to our employees and we are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Kochava is an equal opportunity employer; we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
We are a global organization and we recognize that our employees represent a large variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs and languages. This wealth of diversity is what makes us more innovative, creative, sensitive and committed to society.
We believe that we all have the right to be treated with dignity and respect in the workplace regardless of our race, nationality, ethnicity, religion, beliefs, sex, sexual orientation, gender, circumstances of pregnancy or parental leave, age, disability or marital status.
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Our HQ Location
We live and work in the wonderful ski resort town of Sandpoint, Idaho. Kochava has sales and agency representation in major markets worldwide, but we choose to grow our development and engineering infrastructure around Sandpoint, as it allows us to stay focused on cutting code while taking advantage of the community and quality of life the town offers to our team.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.