Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As Technical Writer for Support Website Documentation you will be required to:
- Report to the Documentation Manager and work with product managers, product owners, and service engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including FAQs and all articles related to product usage and usability.
- Write tooltips and welcome messages for our support Web site.
- Work with the Web development team to continuously enhance the content and user experience of our support site.
- Gather customer feedback on the content on the support Web site to improve usability and usefulness.
- BSc or MSc in electrical engineering, industrial engineering, or any other relevant engineering field is desirable. A strong working experience in these fields is as well accepted.
- Experience of owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Native or native-level English speaker.
- Ability to organize and write step-by-step instructions in clear and concise English.
- Attention to details with a very good ability to express complex technical information in clear and precise manner.
- Flexibility and readiness to communicate and collaborate with other team members.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
- Fluent Spanish or Catalan is not essential, but it is a big asset as you will work closely with the Product Development team in Barcelona.
- Experience with electrical engineering is a plus.
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please submit CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.