Procurement Internship - Camaloon
Descripción de la oferta
At Camaloon we are looking for a Procurement Intern at the department of product innovation with the goal to help us develop a network of suppliers who can produce our products at the same quality internationally.
If you want to get experience in purchasing and know how to get things done, this is your chance!
Who are we?
We’re a Barcelona based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization. Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in fastest time and highest quality.
What will you learn?
- Identify, evaluate and develop suppliers (product).
- Global procurement related activities such as analyzing supplier proposals, creation of documentation and contract negotiation.
- Communicate with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Empathy and persuasion skills.
- Fluent English plus another language on a native level (French, Italian, Spanish, German or Dutch).
What do we offer?
- Paid internship 700 gross/month.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment.
- Excellent Products and attractive industry.
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre.
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties.
- Ping pong championships.
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy.
- Subsidised Health Insurance.
If you want to start your career within a young, energetic and fun environment, apply for this job!