HR Business Partner - Technology
Descripción de la oferta
Stuart is an eco-friendly 🌱 last-mile delivery company 📦 that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers 🚴🏽♂️ 🚙 across several countries in Europe.
Build the future of logistics for a more sustainable world: shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides the speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, Poland and remote.
More than 2 000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people, as home delivery services hit a record high.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to be part of our fantastic HR team and to act as a partner to our Technology departments (Engineering, Product and Data).
We are looking for strong decision-making skills with a deep understanding of talent management, organisational design and people analytics within technology companies, to support our tech teams rapid growth (our tech departments have currently 120 employees with exponential growth to +200 employees in the near future).
Working in collaboration with the Global HR Business Partners and the Local HR Managers, this role will be providing support to teams based in France, Spain, UK and remote.
This role is office based in Barcelona but some travel might be required for global projects execution (when COVID-19 allows us).
- Build strong professional relationships with employees across all levels of the company, by providing first class HR support and coaching.
- Enable and drive the HR strategy across the Technology team.
- Design and execute best practices promoting employee engagement, D&I and company culture.
- Deliver across a range of HR practices such as performance and talent management, organisational design and development, and reward to meet current and future team needs.
- Design and delivery HR projects like competency models, career growth paths, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- 4+ HR experience supporting a growing global organisation and partnering with a Technology client group
- Experience working within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrate depth in core areas of company culture, talent management, organisational design and employee engagement
- Experience using the latest people/HR/collaboration tech stack (Peakon, BambooHR or similar, Lattice, Confluence etc)
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels
- A natural presenter who is comfortable facilitating workshops and meetings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in spanish and english
- Experience with People Analytics & metrics
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to €11) at work and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to €40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza last year!
- Private health care provided by Alan (including dental)
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
- Lunchtime sports: frequent yoga, 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays and Meditation!
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.