Content Acquisition Marketing Specialist
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Specialist to complement our Content Acquisition Marketing Team to support Frontiers’ digital marketing automation and personalization efforts leveraging Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud (SFMC) to engage with new and existing researchers. By mapping and implementing multi-channel journeys in SFMC, the specialist will support the execution of marketing plans through planning, execution and reporting/analysis as needed. In addition, the specialist will manage the execution of email production, including meticulous QA of programs and campaigns to ensure flawless execution.
This role will partner closely with colleagues of the Product, Communications, Journal Development and Research Topic (sales) Teams, and report to the Content Acquisition Marketing Manager.
This full-time, permanent position in our Lausanne office will provide the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment with an innovative scholarly publisher.
- Define, implement, deploy, optimize and monitor campaigns
- Operate in Salesforce Marketing Cloud daily to build/update, test and deploy new/exiting journeys that include a combination of A/B tests, audience splits, and dynamic personalization;
- Provide reporting, analysis and recommendations throughout and at the conclusion of campaigns, based on milestones, success metrics and reporting requirements;
- Optimize existing campaigns with ongoing multivariate tests of customer segmentation, subject lines, time of send, content, landing pages and channel making them highly relevant and effective for deliverability, mobile rendering (responsive) and best possible open rates;
- Help guide customer segmentation, targeting, and lead nurture strategies;
- Lay out campaign workflows, including validation rules, triggers, alerts, and automated responses;
- Define dynamic list criteria and work with data team to identify related system or field needs;
- Develop testing plans, conduct tests, and report learnings. Apply learnings to ongoing improvement;
- Tag and code content and links for tracking against a cross-channel environment;
- Assist in the day-to-day administration of related tools as needed;
- Support in the planning, reviewing and customizing of the CRM application as needed to meet needs of the users.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, marketing or related field;
- 2+ years of experience in a digital marketing or sales experience, or relevant position;
- Experience with marketing automation such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Working knowledge of Salesforce ecosystem; Salesforce Certification or a strong Trailhead history a big plus;
- Knowledge of journey-based email delivery strategies;
- Good knowledge of Marketing Cloud functionalities including Email Studio, Journey Builder, Ad Studio, Automation Studio, AMP script, SQL, and landing pages;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot;
- Knowledge of direct marketing best practices with regard to deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance;
- General writing and proofreading skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills;
- Experience in (scientific) publishing a plus
What we’re offering
- Competitive salary.
- 25 leave days.
- Great work-life balance.
- A top-notch office in an awesome location
- Great flexibility for working from home.
- Fresh fruit, snacks and coffee.
- English classes.
- Flexible retribution scheme (nursery cheques, restaurant pass, transportation).
- Team building/sport activities and monthly social events.
- Lots of opportunities to work with exciting technologies and solve challenging problems.
- Joining a company that can really boost the beneficial impact of science on people, society and the planet
Please submit your application in English (cover letter and resume).
Applicants must be Spanish or EU citizen, or have a valid Spanish work permit.
Agencies must first contact [email protected] and confirm agreement to our T&C’s, failing which any exclusivity and/or candidate representation right will be considered to be waived.
Thanks for your time checking the job description, if you think you can match with the role don't hesitate to send us your CV, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination - including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.