Sales and Account Management Associate
Descripción de la oferta
Have you always wanted to unite your passion for learning with your sales skills? Do you want to work with an incredible team that is making an impact on learning around the world? Then we can’t wait to meet you!
We’re looking for a Sales and Account Management Associate to join the team at Edpuzzle, a leading edtech company with offices in San Francisco and Barcelona. The right person will help us communicate with schools and school networks in the assigned regions and become our newest expert in edtech sales and account management. If you’re looking for a meaningful role on a hard-working team, you’ll feel right at home with us.
You’ll have a front-row seat at one of the fastest-growing companies in educational technology, trusted by over 80% of schools in the USA and growing internationally with millions of teachers and students across the globe. In the process, you’ll be challenged daily, learn constantly, see the impact of your opinions and work, and grow in your career.
- Become an expert in edtech sales and account management with the support of your international manager.
- Communicate with schools and school networks using Edpuzzle in your assigned region (Spain & Latam, EMEA or AsiaPac).
- Develop an understanding of their needs and goals.
- Learn key metrics that drive new business and identify new business opportunities.
- Develop strategies to achieve set goals.
- Own the sales and renewal process from start to finish.
- Manage time wisely.
A typical week
- Start conversations with dozens of schools daily via inbound requests & outbound campaigns.
- Make phone calls and video calls to follow up with school & school networks decision-makers.
- Follow up on the previous week’s 100+ conversations to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Seek out opportunities for face-to-face meetings with IT coaches, curriculum leaders or school administrators.
- Maintain strong pipeline management and log activities in the Salesforce CRM.
- 1-3 years of experience in a sales position, account management with high volume of accounts or as a business development executive for a B2B company.
- Excellent communication skills: email, phone and face-to-face conversations (English and Spanish are a must).
- Flexible and able to adapt to new strategies.
- You have the ability to stay on-task while working alone.
- You are data driven. You enjoy using Salesforce dashboards (keeping an eye on key performance metrics from our CRM).
- You love to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- You're a strategic thinker; unafraid to use data to problem-solve, inform decisions & persuade.
- You're able to understand the needs of our users and customers.
- You don’t give up until you get what you want.
- You look for ways to learn from and help your teammates.
- You're unintimidated by new technology and quick to pick up new skills.
- You must have Spanish or EU working papers.
- You live in or near Barcelona or are willing to relocate.
- Able to speak and write in other languages.
- Previous experience teaching, coaching, or training teachers.
- Competitive salary (25-30k + variable).
- A fun, friendly team of highly-motivated people with different skill sets and backgrounds.
- Macbook Pro and double monitor setup.
- Brand new office in Barcelona with a chill out room and a terrace.
- Flexible remuneration transport, health insurance, restaurants and childcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- Monthly team activities during working hours.
- Free coffee, snacks and drinks.
Edpuzzle is an equal opportunity employer, and we highly value diversity at our company. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!