Software Engineer - Frontend - One Core Team
Descripción de la oferta
We are looking for an experienced senior front-end engineer to join us in building The New Relic One platform! The platform will be used by your coworkers throughout the company and will help make their lives—and the lives of the customers they work with—easier and more enjoyable each and every day. Some of the problems we work on involve frontend API’s to interact with the internal framework, extensible architecture solutions, UI components and deal with modern frameworks and libraries such as ReactJS or Redux.
What You’ll Do
- Select the best frameworks and tools needed to do the job done quickly, while also optimizing for codebase stability, product stability, and target use case growth.
- Work with our product manager and a team of data engineers to ensure data exploration products accurately render complex data that are aligned with the needs of our internal customers.
- Produce highly performant and flexible user interfaces.
- Collaborate with designers and other UI engineers across the company to learn from others and to ensure you stay up to date on the company’s UI best practices.
- Learn and improve your skills to continuously push us to deliver higher quality data products and improve how we view data visualization as a company
- Familiarity with modern development and build tools such as git, npm, babel, and webpack; experience with front-end JS testing tools and a comprehensive understanding of UI testing techniques
- Experience integrating the UI with data from service endpoints and expertise in modern HTML and CSS, including extension languages like Sass
- Passion about the whole stack a complex modern application requires!
- Interest in learning new languages, platforms, and ideas.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering production code at a regular cadence using Agile techniques, tools, and methodologies.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based observability platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.