Consultant - CRM / Events (Remote)
Descripción de la oferta
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva’s Events practice optimises the management of virtual and in-person events for our clients in the Life Sciences industry. Our team act as experts to streamline the effectiveness of event management through our innovative CRM solutions, driving operational efficiency and aligning with the client’s multichannel strategy.
As a Consultant, you will be part of our customer specific Professional Services team, working closely with our life sciences customers and partners. You will participate in customer kick off meetings and workshops, gather requirements, configure the solution on the salesforce.com platform, and help with the testing/delivery of final deployments.
The successful candidate will be fluent in English and one other language (either German or French). There are options for working from home and from our Barcelona office, with some on-site consulting activities expected (once travel restrictions are lifted).
What You'll Do
- Take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Configuration Specialist (60%) - application design and configuration
- Data migration (20%) from source systems into the Veeva application
- Functional analysis (20%), participate in business process discovery workshops
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems applications, Salesforce.com platform, and technical design
- Collaborate with various internal teams at Veeva on a project by project basis
- Experience in consulting with technical business software solutions (2 years minimum)
- CRM system knowledge (preferred SFDC / Salesforce.com)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as this is a client facing role Interest in technology and innovations
- Able to travel approximately 30% of the time for on-site client visits
- Fluent in English and one other language (German or French)
Nice to Have
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Experience in events management
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
- Veeva charitable giving program
- Free lunch on Tuesdays
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.