NetSuite Systems Administrator
Descripción de la oferta
Wallbox is a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015 and dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We create smart charging systems for electric vehicles that combine cutting-edge technology with an outstanding design, because we believe that design is as essential as technology. And in order to provide an integrated experience, the communication between the car and the charger is managed via an easy-to-use App.
Wallbox operates in over 40 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, China, and the US. We are a team of dreamers, doers, and makers, working worldwide to lead the path to sustainable electric transportation. More than 200 dedicated experts of over 20 different nationalities work together on achieving this goal.
We are powered by a culture of trust and innovation, something we have to earn every day by living up to our values. This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology.
We have closed our second tranche of series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M. Have we also mentioned our brand-new headquarters in Barcelona?
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day processing of the ERP system applications, uses working and technical knowledge of ERP systems and databases to evaluate issues and effect solutions.
You will work closely with Business System Manager, Accounting and Operations, to promote accuracy and consistency of data concerning the financial, operations and inventory systems.
- Working closely with business functions to understand their current and future needs.
- Designing, testing and implementing customisations, new functionality and applications.
- Working with the finance team to develop suite analytics.
- Managing project timelines, identify risks and issues, escalate as needed and drive to resolution.
- Creating user training programmes to improve and maintain user skill levels.
- Project managing semi-annual system updates to account for software changes.
- Testing business processes within the release previews in advance of system updates.
- Building of workflows.
- Managing the NetSuite help desk for user requests and questions.
- Building and running training sessions to continuously improve user capabilities.
- User account management including new starters, role changes, and leavers.
- Continually reviewing the system to ensure functional requirements are configured correctly.
- Planning and managing change configuration and customisation requests.
- Developing and implementing procedures to improve the quality of data entry.
- Review of forms, fields and customer records to manage business process requirements
- Creating and maintaining reports, KPIs and dashboards.
- Performing regular data audits and resolving identified issues.
- 2-3 years NetSuite software and/or implementation experience
- Ability to read and interpret accounting/financial documents
- Strong ability to write effective reports and correspondence
- Strong ability to elaborate, write and maintain technical training documentation
- Desired Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, accounting or a related field
- Eligible to work in the Spain
Computer & other skills
- Salesforce or Magento platform administration
- Report and Training material writing
- Database management
- Microsoft - Office (advanced Excel preferably)
- Desired Microsoft SQL server experience
- Fluent in both English and Spanish
- 100% company paid individual medical & dental insurance coverage after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Possibility of working remote
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.