Account Strategist Internship France
Descripción de la oferta
Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,700+ Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
We are in the search for an intern for our Key Account Team in Barcelona. You will be part of the team who attends to our Key accounts in the French market. You will be learning and working with brand advertisers, analysing and optimizing campaigns, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with clients.
This is a 6 months paid, full-time internship. As intern you will be assigned a manager who will help to identify goals, mentor and support you throughout your internship stint.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working independently on analytical problems with a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong attention to detail, accountability and ownership.
- Strong organization, time management, project management skills.
- Quick learning aptitude and understanding of complex concepts.
- Self-starter who can take the initiative and implement improvements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally or in a matrixed organization.
- Ability to work with much autonomy.
- Shows ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
- Business fluent in English and French.
What you'll do:
- Working with the Client Partners on his/her daily tasks
- Manage ad hoc reports and analysing performance
- Operations support and ad hoc duties as required
- Collecting and analysing clients’ needs
- Creating and presenting recommendations for setting up the online campaigns depending on the goals of the client
- Monitoring the campaigns with the Project Manager, internal teams (AX,TS, CS) and external (clients)
- Ensuring quality campaigns for our clients and setting up KPI’s
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the Criteo product offering
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.