Installation Manager - Spain
Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As an Installation Manager in our Product team, you’ll play a huge role in creating and coordinating our team of installers who are responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of our products. Moreover, you’ll ensure that every procedure is adhered to our quality specifications and policies.
Finally, you’ll be responsible for a team of people and that all milestones on the roadmap are accomplished.
If you are an engineer and passionate for excellence, we invite you to be part of the change, to be part of the electric revolution. Jump in together with Wallbox for a better and cleaner world.
- Create and develop an Installer Network
- Be responsible for the delivery of every installation within the QA standards
- Ensure that the Installers Network consistently provides excellent and industry-leading levels of Quality and Customer Service
- Ensure that the Installers Network maximizes profitability on all projects without compromising on agreed standards
- Attend all strategic meetings regarding the ongoing development and improvement of the Installers Network
- Continuously improve the Installers Network experience by consistently studying, analyzing and developing our processes and systems around the needs and expectations of our customers
- Support the Regional Installation Manager where requested to manage, schedule and organize all work for Wallbox customers
- React to instructions from Regional Installation Manager and take direction regarding the best interests of the Wallbox customer-base
- Attend regular, scheduled installations meetings to discuss the performance of the installations and generate ideas for improvement
- Take ownership on the quality of the project in all cases and ensure that any issue is solved satisfactorily for the Installer Network, customer and the company
- Bachelor's degree or higher in industrial engineering or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of project management experience. Prior work in telecom / solar / retail development as a project manager is valuable
- Native in Spanish and fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage and adapt to fast-changing priorities
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Ability to work closely with end-users in a consulting, services or support capability
- Travel as required
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.