Senior Motion Designer
Descripción de la oferta
A creative, skilled and innovative Motion Designer?
Then we have the perfect job for you!
The Frontiers Design team, working as part of the wider Marketing and Communications department, to bring amazing science to a broad public and support a global switch to Open Science.
We’re looking for
A creative Senior Motion Designer with a sharp eye for detail. Reporting to the Design Manager, you are able to work as part of a team to develop engaging, on-brand designs for a variety of media channels.
Curious of what awaits you? Here's a small glimpse of what we do:
- Work with internal teams to understand project requirements.
- Study design briefs and provide advice regarding design concepts, style, formats and project timelines.
- Conceptualize graphics based on requirements, prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Collaborate with team members to launch or improve projects.
- Use various design software to develop visuals.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand by respecting existing templates and visual identity guidelines.
- Proven Motion Design experience.
- A strong portfolio of motion graphics and video.
- Mastering design and animation software and technologies (Adobe Creative Cloud) and storyboard tools.
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- BSc/BA in Motion Design.
- Native English speaker or business level proficiency.
- 25 days vacation per year and Christmas office closure.
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme.
- Professional development opportunities.
- In-house well-being activities including a variety of sports and social clubs.
Frontiers has taken the decision to offer our employees full flexibility to work-from-home (within the country of employment) until June 2021.
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination - including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Start date: April 2021