Descripción de la oferta
Are you interested in languages, education and technology and want to work in one of the world's best EdTech startups? Then join us and be part of an ambitious and talented team that revolutionises how we learn languages.
Busuu is the app that makes learning a language easier for everyone and proves that learning a language doesn’t have to be done in a classroom.
We are the world's largest language learning community with over 100 million users in 190 countries, growing at up to 30,000 new users per day. We make learning a language easy by combining AI-powered courses with instant feedback from our global community of native speakers and live tutoring from qualified teachers across the world.
If you are passionate about languages, want to work with smart, creative, energetic people and possess the initiative, confidence and good judgement to make independent decisions every day - then you are probably the perfect addition for our growing team.
What does a Tech Recruiter do at Busuu?
- Recruit top Tech talent for our Engineering function, roles including: iOS Engineer, Android Engineer, Back End, QA, Platform and beyond
- Support Busuu in growing and strengthening the Busuu Tech team
- Establishing sustainable relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Work alongside the wider global recruitment team to drive recruitment process improvements
- Attend/plan technology hiring events
- Leading projects on continuous improvement: developing processes, delivering training, accelerating speed to hire, create high level candidate engagement and experiences
What we’re looking for in a Tech Recruiter:
- Proven experience in full cycle Tech recruitment
- Experience in working with Hiring Managers and managing stakeholders, across all levels.
- Proven expertise in high-level talent attraction through social media, recruitment campaigns and networking capability
- Experience of managing relationships with third party suppliers
- High level recruitment, interviewing and selection capability
- Experience in recruitment marketing - i.e event planning, various employer brand initiatives.
We are constantly reviewing government guidelines and adapting accordingly to accommodate the physical and mental wellbeing of our employees. In the current global climate, some of our team events are virtual and some of our benefits have been amended.
In return we will ensure that you have:
- Working from our office is available as an option while following strict social distancing
- Private health insurance
- Company team events, virtual socials, and other activities
- Training budget, so you can learn more in your field, attend conferences and events that you find interesting
- Weekly virtual yoga
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
What happens next
We aim to have a simple and speedy hiring process and we want to make sure that we are right for you as much as the other way around. The hiring process for Tech Recruiter is the following steps:
- CV application review - We will review it as quickly as possible
- Let’s chat - Quick chat with our recruiter about your experience and the role
- Recruitment Take Home Test
- A video call - 40-minute call with the hiring manager
- Interview - 1-2 hour interview to meet the team
Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. We pride ourselves on embracing our differences, whether they're cultural, racial, religious or otherwise. This means each one of us comes to work knowing that we have a voice – and a safe, judgement-free zone to speak freely.
If you like the sound of that, join us. We'd love to hear what you have to say.