Ad Tech Lead
Descripción de la oferta
YOUR WORK-LIFE OPPORTUNITY:
Ad Tech are the technical experts within the Digital Marketing and Growth teams, with focus on finding solutions to automate processes and reduce manual workload, diversifying customer communications, expanding the data available for personalisation and segmentation, and internalising as many capabilities as possible.
The Ad Tech Lead is responsible for the strategic direction of the team, following industry best practices and implementing them accordingly, as well as acting as the bridge between Digital Marketing and Tech.
BE A PART OF A TEAM WHERE YOU WILL:
- Be the main point of contact between between the Digital Marketing and Engineering teams
- Interpret the technical requirements of the Digital Marketing team and translate them into detailed product requests with impact analyses
- Conduct detailed investigations and troubleshooting to support the Engineering team with Marketing requests
- Support the Digital Marketing team with technical questions regarding use of 3rd party tools, data issues and bug reporting
- Manage the integration of new and existing 3rd party tools to ensure audience and event data quality
- Lead Glovo’s Ad Tech strategy, keep up to date with industry trends and proactively implement best practices
- Work with deeplinks and SDK integrations to improve the quality of Glovo’s attribution data
- Support the retention team with complex campaign creation, involving custom templates or data
- Drive for greater automation of manual processes in the Digital Marketing and Growth teams. Design and create standalone tools to help reduce manual workload.
- Run training workshops for the Digital Marketing and Growth teams
- 3+ years experience in Digital Marketing, ideally gained in the Retention side with a strong technical focus
- Deep understanding of the Ad Tech landscape and emerging technologies
- Independent mindset with a clear vision for the future of Ad Tech at Glovo
- Experience with our Tech Stack: mParticle, Braze, Google Ads, Facebook, AWS, Google Analytics, Adjust, Google Tag Manager
- Ability to communicate complex technical functions to stakeholders with varying degrees of technical understanding
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with a adaptability to change
EXPERIENCE OUR GLOVO LIFE BENEFITS:
Enticing Phantom Shares plan
Attractive Relocation package (if applicable ;))
Comprehensive Private Health Insurance
Cobee discounts on kindergarten, transportation, and food
Free monthly Glovo credits to spend on our restaurant products (and zero Glovo delivery fee on all Glovo orders!)
Cool perks such as fresh fruit and healthy snacks every day, beers on Fridays, Culture Days every 2 months!
Discounted Gym memberships
Flexible working environment
WHAT YOU’LL FIND WHEN WORKING AT GLOVO:
Gas: We work hard with energy and passion for what we do.
Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone.
Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.