Descripción de la oferta
Softonic publishes Softonic.com, the leading global software and app discovery destination, offering the most complete selection of software and apps across hundreds of categories. The European company with one of the largest online audiences, and currently holds 40th position worldwide with more than 100 million unique monthly users who generate more than 4 million daily downloads on Softonic.com.
About the position
Softonic is looking for an Intern. SEO Specialist to join our SEO team, enabling our business to acquire more users through search engines. If you are highly entrepreneurial and autonomous, enjoy working with a great team, and have a lot of willingness to learn, grow as a professional and impact on our business, this role is for you.
As an Intern. SEO Specialist your responsibilities will be the following:
- Help in analysis and features definition for our existing and upcoming products.
- Test and debug SEO developments going live.
- Work hand-in-hand together with our content, catalog and product teams, acting as a key stakeholder for their daily doubts and issues.
- Hands-on attitude and critical thinking to reinvent processes and improve our workflows.
- Contribute to the creation of a new SEO testing process for all our properties, using automated alerts and manual checks. Debug how it works and establish a clear priorities workflow.
- Help automating current reports to detect outdated and trending programs to cover most of the catalog and localise them for non English properties. Work also to optimise this process for non catalog sites.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog or other similar SEO tools.
- Nice to have experience of best practices and latest trends in on-page optimization.
- Stay on top of SEO trends, Google algorithm updates, and new tools to create cutting-edge strategies.
- Results-oriented and self-starter.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Experience defining KPIs and reporting.
Other valuable expertise:
- Relevant University degree.
- Part time or full time according to the candidate.
- Between 3-6 months of work experience.
- Other languages are highly valued.