Operations Executive - City Manager
Descripción de la oferta
🖼️ Setting the scene
Stuart is an eco-friendly last-mile delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localized couriers across several countries in Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery, and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants, and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Six years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across all verticals.
We are a melting-pot of 450 people working from Paris, London, Barcelona, Madrid, Poland, and remote.
🚀 What your mission will be
We’re looking for a highly motivated individual, who is passionate about last-mile delivery, logistics, technology, and expansion.
We’re looking for a great City Manager to join our fast-growing Barcelona-based Operations team. No two consecutive days at Stuart are alike, but generally, your mission will be to continually improve the customer experience through greater courier availability while minimizing costs and streamlining processes.
Stuwies are passionate about looking at problems in fresh and innovative ways – every problem is just an opportunity for a great solution. We love to invent new ways of doing things and come to work every day with smiles on our faces.
You will focus on ⤵️
- Create the best-performing fleet with excellent client service.
- Be responsible and grow the fleet with a sustainable job opportunity for every courier 🚴♂️
- Find the best solution facing all our OKRs with (having in mind our KPIs analysis and control).
- Develop and optimize processes to allow our operations to scale quickly and efficiently.
- Collaborate with the technical teams to develop new features and to take the best case of the user experience.
What can you bring?
- 2+ year of operations/logistics experience and 1+ year of having fun managing a team 👍🏽
- Data-friendly - especially with the help of Excel and SQL 📊
- Excellent people and communication skills,
- Passionate about problem-solving & brainstorming - no day is the same at Stuart!
- Business ability to identify opportunities for improvement and provide creative solutions,
- Eager to work autonomously - ownership is a key!
- Happy to communicate in English & Spanish 💬 (written/spoken fluency)
🤗 What’s in it for you?
- Plenty opportunities to learn and progress in one of the fastest-growing start up’s with great, international company culture in Europe!
- The attractive compensation package, and also:
- ticket restaurant (11 € per day) 🥙 & all the free drinks/snacks 🍿🍪, you can handle in our office close to Gaudi's La Pedrera,
- private health care provided by Sanitas 🩺
- wellness program to use in any gym or sport class (€40 per month)
- Work-life balance - work from home possibilities and flexible hours
- And much more - our HR team is constantly implementing new initiatives!
After reading all this just a few last but essential words: We want you to take on a role you 💙 and we want you to come to a place you’re proud of and happy to help every day!
If you feel like you’re made for this position, be quick and apply. We'd love to hear more about you and here you can see more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_5KB2nbGj0.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.