Camaloon - Procurement Internship
Descripción de la oferta
Who are we?
We’re a Barcelona based startup and the European leader of everyday products customization. Our vision and ambition are not only to make possible the customization of almost any product (bags, notebooks, mugs, keychains, stickers, magnets, t-shirts ...) in any possible technique but also to deliver it in fastest time and highest quality.
At Camaloon we are looking for a Procurement Intern at the department of product innovation with the goal to help us develop a network of suppliers who can produce our products at the same quality internationally.
If you want to get experience in purchasing and know how to get things done, this is your chance!
What will you learn?
- Identify, evaluate and develop suppliers (product).
- Global procurement related activities such as analyzing supplier proposals, creation of documentation and contract negotiation.
- Administrates Purchase Order process (includes filing, tracking, etc.).
- Set up and maintain supplier master data for procurement network.
- Communicate with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals.
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Empathy and persuasion skills
- Fluent Spanish and English plus another language on a native level (French, Italian, Spanish, German or Dutch)
What do we offer?
- Paid internship
- Career growth opportunities within our Procurement Team
- Dynamic and multicultural working environment
- Excellent Products and attractive industry
- Office location in Barcelona City Centre
Additional perks as part of our Start Up culture:
- After work activities such as Laser tag, Poker Nights, Table games or LAN Parties
- Ping pong championships
- Subsidised Gym Membership with Andjoy
- Subsidised Health Insurance.
For additional information on Camaloon, please visit https://camaloon.com/
*At Camaloon we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.