Descripción de la oferta
Eventbrite has built its business on empowering event creators with solutions to enable their success.
In the process, we have touched millions of event creators and consumers, helping them get together, explore their interests, and pursue their passions through live experiences. Now, we’re embarking on a journey to make our platform even more powerful and intuitive for our most valuable creators. Growing our event creator base, helping them onboard and adopt our product and ultimately stay on as a satisfied customer is a critical part of Eventbrite’s success.
To help us deliver on this ambitious vision, we are looking for a Product Designer who has a proven track record of thinking about the customer experience holistically and strives to make product features and functionality easy to use and discover. Sounds like you? Let’s talk.
You’ll be joining a global team of experienced and talented Product Managers, Engineers and Designers who are focused on building a product that empowers and enables customers to participate in great live experiences. We are passionate about events, motivated, collaborative, and a fun-loving team responsible for a high-growth, global business.
- Deliver a holistic design experience and iterate on features in a dedicated product area with a cross-functional team.
- Partner with UX Research, Product and Engineering to understand user needs through qualitative and quantitative data and determine opportunities and hypotheses for solutions that balance experimentation and iterative development
- Leverage competitive and comparative analysis and data to inform strategic and tactical design decisions
- Identify, define and document patterns that will standardize development processes across development teams and shape the behavior of millions of event creators
- Engage and support a culture of feedback with other designers and cross-functional peers to continuously improve the quality of design
THE SKILL SET
- 2+ years relevant design experience with products that have shipped
- Portfolio showcasing how you approach problems and processes from hypothesis to execution with cross-functional teams
- A user-centered approach to designing software and services for people
- Experience designing for diverse groups of people (localization, accessibility)
- Excellent UX, UI/Visual and communication/storytelling skills
- Growth mindset in a constantly evolving industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Visual Communications, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experience defining, documenting and evolving frameworks
- Experience defining and contributing to design systems
Eventbrite is a the world’s largest self-service ticketing platform, powering millions of live experiences each year. We empower creators of events of all shapes and sizes – from music festivals, experiential yoga, political rallies to gaming competitions –– by providing them the tools and resources they need to seamlessly plan, promote, and produce live experiences around the world. Last year, the team served 795,000 creators hosting nearly 4 million experiences across 170 countries. Our mission? To bring the world together through live experiences.