Descripción de la oferta
We are a global scale-up from Barcelona, born in 2015, dedicated to changing the way the world uses energy. We envision a world free from fossil fuels and we believe the first step in this journey is creating solutions that make electric vehicle charging easier for everyone.
We’re devoted to researching and developing state-of-the-art electric vehicle charging solutions for homes, businesses, and cities. And this way, our mission is to create more sustainable ways of using and sharing energy.
We want to empower people to create, use and share renewable energy in ways they never imagined.
Wallbox currently operates in over 50 countries and has offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Shanghai, and San Francisco. We are powered by a culture of trust, innovation and diversity. For us, talent has no borders. We have more than 350 dedicated experts from over 30 different nationalities working together to create the most innovative products and the best experiences for our customers.
This culture has shown to be rewarding in many ways - amongst them, the creation of the world’s first bidirectional charger, the Quasar, and the recognition as the best of CES 2020 in transportation technology. We have recently closed our second tranche of Series A investment, bringing the total round to €23M and we’ve been recognized as LinkedIn's Top 5 Startups 2020 in Spain.
At the end of the day, working at Wallbox is at the same time challenging, fun and rewarding. If you like the idea of a dynamic environment, desire to work alongside an incredibly talented, fast-growing team and believe in the future of sustainable transportation, this is the place for you.
Are you ready to change the world with us?
As EV adoption soars worldwide, Wallbox launches new digital products and features to the market in a very short time period, helping EV users overcome their main pain points, as new habits, new needs and new expectations are emerging. Users require new solutions to embrace the EV transformation into their daily life, so it's an exciting time to join our team and be a part of this.
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!. We are seeking a Product Owner to join our Product team.
- Responsible for the product definition of the ideal customer experience should be, based on a deep understanding of customer needs.
- Defines the release product and identifies the cross-functional activities necessary to bring the product (or feature) to market.
- Creates the product roadmap, establishes the priorities and conceptualize features what will be delivered by Engineering.
- Works closely with Engineering, Marketing and Presales by supporting and communicating them the product vision and plan.
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Measure and definition of Product KPIs
- 4+ years in consulting / 1+ as Product Owner
- Experience in electric vehicle or energy industry is a plus
- Bachelor degree in engineering is a plus
- Must have strong business acumen and passion for end-to-end project management (from ideation and analysis into implementation).
- Team management and product ownership
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge in modern software approaches and agile principles
- Innovative mind and approach in the actioning of business insights
- Autonomy and self-starter mindset: you move swiftly from strategy to execution
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills to set and measure KPIs
- Proficiency in English
- 100% company paid private medical insurance, including dental coverage, after six months
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Friday afternoons off
- Opportunity to advance your payroll (under request)
- Unlimited coffee & beverages
- Language classes (English & Spanish)
- Sports channel, which offers online classes until our gym is opened
- Monthly “All Hands” & other team events
- Brand new canteen with a variety of breakfast and lunch dishes, everyday, for a discounted price
- Brand new offices in Zona Franca
- Over 20 different nationalities
- No suits! Unless it’s Carnival or Halloween
Please upload your CV in English
*At Wallbox, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.