Junior Social Media Intern
Descripción de la oferta
Do you want to be a key contributor of the way people watch sports? Are you interested in a future career in social media? Do you want to gain work experience learning from a team of media experts?
We hope you may already know our brand, DAZN, the first global pure-sport live and on-demand streaming service.
As our social media intern, you will not only get involved in supporting our day-to-day community management and organic social media strategy (creating engaging sports content) but also you will be involved in key tasks within our broader marketing department.
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Using your sports knowledge, contribute to the planning and execution of our social media strategy, delivering engaging content for social media channels
- Support our media strategy to create compelling, creative and authentic content ideas that are rooted in fan insight
- Live clipping during sports events
- Support marketing activation and content enhancement
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Advanced level of English (C1 or more)
- Student of journalism (possibility with agreement of your university)
- Sports fan with strong knowledge of MotoGP, football and basketball
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all social networks and community manager ecosystem
- Ability to work flexible around sport events (weekends and evenings)
NOT ESSENTIAL BUT GREAT IF YOU ALSO HAVE
- Community Manager experience
At DAZN, we bring ambition to life. We are innovators, game-changers and pioneers. There are no limits to what we can achieve. So if you want to push boundaries and change the world, DAZN is the place to be.
As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to make your mark and the power to make change happen. We're doing things no-one has done before, giving fans and customers access to sport anytime, anywhere. We're using world-class technology to transform sports and revolutionise the industry and we're not going to stop.
Because for us, it's all about Limitless Ambition - never settling, always restless, always wanting more for our customers. We're growing fast and have made a big impact so far, and that's just the beginning. There's so much we can do. Working with us is exciting, empowering and truly global.
If you're ambitious, inventive, passionate, brave and supportive, then you're the kind of person who's going to succeed at DAZN. Come and join our team.
Who we are and what we do:
- Headquartered in the UK
- 2,800 employees in over 24 countries
- Home to DAZN – the largest, fastest-growing global sports streaming service live in over 200 countries
- Guarantee affordable access on all devices including TVs, smartphones, tablets, games consoles and PCs
- Work across every aspect from broadcast planning & production through to content distribution and commercialisation
We are committed to fostering an inclusive environment, both inside and outside of our walls, that values equality, diversity and where everyone can contribute at the highest level and have their voices heard. For us, this means hiring and developing the best people across all races, ethnicities, religions, age groups, sexual orientations and gender identities. We would actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.