Marketing Specialist, Email, Mobile & CRM
Descripción de la oferta
“Delivering innovative digital magazine content on every device in every country”
Zinio brings innovation and inspiration to the world of magazine publishers and consumers by delivering the ultimate digital reading experience on any device. As a pioneer Zinio operates online web newsstands and award-winning iOS and Android apps, providing access to digital magazines & articles in more than 30 languages, which can be read online and offline on any platform.
Zinio Pro converts print magazines to digital content through a Software as a service (SaaS) platform that transforms PDF to other formats such as XML, ePub or ANF and distributes it to different platforms such as Amazon Kindle, Apple News or Zinio Pro’s white label publisher web and mobile apps.
The company has delivered 500M digital magazine editions across more than 6k titles from 1.3k publishers in 200 countries to over 10M customers.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist, Email, Mobile & CRM in Barcelona.
- Owns and executes communications strategy for automated programs and promotional programs for email, mobile, and on-site messaging, including HTML coding and A/B testing.
- Works with Senior Marketing Insights & Analytics Manager to build and monitor dashboards in Looker/Responsys and share relevant insights with the team.
- Owns email and mobile A/B test strategy, analysis, and weekly reporting.
- Builds segmented email campaigns for strategic, sponsored, and targeted email marketing campaigns, ensuring that emails render properly across various email clients and devices.
- Manages automated programs and transactional messaging, including deliverability and reporting.
- Works with various ZINIO departments, including marketing, account management, and business development, to ensure emails go out accurately and on time.
- Optimizes overall performance of email communication as it relates to increase opens, clicks, and conversions, by using triggers, targeting, and other automation.
- Helps to integrate database information and triggers for more personalized, targeted campaigns.
- Analyzes data from ad-hoc campaigns to present to clients.
- Identifies, improves, and creates processes to streamline workflow.
- Fulfills other email production responsibilities as assigned by managers.
- Takes a proactive role in best practice sharing, knowledge building, and resource gathering.
Required skills & experience:
- Minimum of 1-year experience within email marketing, from email creation, copywriting to deployment, and analysis of email campaigns.
- Experience with enterprise email marketing platforms like Oracle Responsys.
- Basic understanding of database best practices
- Experience and/or demonstrated interest in the digital media industry.
- Positive attitude, with the ability to think outside the box in order to achieve goals.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal).
- An ability to work under pressure and manage conflicting deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Interest in media, trending topics, and the publishing industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Why you’ll love working with us:
- We are a technology company, so we invest in technology and our people!
- We lead our sector of activity and always facing new challenging projects.
- We have a highly skilled team that will let you learn from your colleagues: knowledge sharing is strongly encouraged and lived.
- You will be part of a multicultural team, working with different countries and time zones.
- We have a fun, friendly & international work environment.
We offer great benefits including:
- Open space office in Barcelona with awesome views.
- Team-building activities.
- Free digital magazines.
- Fresh fruit, tea & good (unlimited) coffee.
- Yoga classes.
We offer a competitive salary package and a flexible salary plan including:
- Health Insurance Program.
- Meal, Public Transportation Card & Nursery.