Sheet Metal Worker
Descripción de la oferta
Ryanair Engineering delivered by JCAM is one of four facilities in Europe that make up the Ryanair Heavy Maintenance Engineering Group. At the facility in Seville, we are responsible for conducting extensive base maintenance checks on Ryanair’s fleet of Boeing 737-800 aircraft. We have an exciting opportunity to be part for our closed sheet work in the aircraft.
We are looking to hire a Sheet Metal Worker in our hangar in Seville.
As a Sheet Metal Worker your duties will be as follows:
- Maintenance Boeing 737-800 servicing for the Part-145 organization,
- Your daily work will require tasks, i.e. grinding, drilling, riveting, bending, spinning, anti-corrosion protection, etc
- Bending machine, guillotine, drill or grinder will be your usually tools and be used to work with them, It is a must as a sheet metal worker.
- Working on the aircraft: working for the most suitable repair solutions in accordance with the documentation and their implementation.
- Experience in a similar position,
- Basic knowledge of materials used in aviation,
- Knowledge of technical drawing,
- Manual skills and precision, attention to detail,
- Good knowledge of English (written and oral),
- Willing to work in shift system,
- Team player.
PLEASE NOTE THIS RECRUITMENT PROCESS WILL CONSIDER ONLY EXPERIENCED SHEET METAL WORKERS.
- Competitive salary,
- Location: Sunny city of Seville (Spain)
- Be part of a growing project with development careers opportunitties.